Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm back ...

I was shocked at the date on the last post ... a much longer hiatus than I had envisioned, and my apologies for the delay in continuing our Shakespeare In the Park journey! I'll resume the class later this week, so thanks for your patience.

It's been an "interesting" few months, culminating with my gastric bypass surgery in January -- definitely a life changer! But it's all goooood :) As my weight goes down my energy level is going up, and that is definitely a positive exchange!

I spent the past weekend on a quilty retreat at my favorite local quilt store, What's Your Stitch 'n Stuff and, as always, had a blast! It being Valentine's weekend, I spent a little bit of time working on a gift for my darling husband, Howard -- special pillowcases for the day :) I learned a great new way (for me) to make these little quickies and tomorrow I'll post a little tutorial on how I made them. It's a good excuse for me to make some more!!

See you tomorrow! Hope you are keeping your sewing machines warmed up! I've got a small pile of tops ready for the longarm ... are you a topper or a finisher? lol!!

Linda

0 comments:

Post a Comment