Sunday, August 30, 2009

Retreat, Day 2

I have a sad face on writing this report. Very little got accomplished on Saturday. I did get another 15 maple leaf blocks done, and fabrics pulled for the other projects, but mostly I slept! I've been battling sinus infections all summer long, and landed another one this week that has knocked me out! Saw the doctor on Friday and we're now taking more aggressive steps to fix the problem, but in the meantime I'm being a weenie ...

Started to go to the next step on the maple leaf blocks which is building a log cabin around the blocks. Hit a snag, however, when I remembered that I had changed the size/measurements of the leaf blocks so now had to figure out the new measurements for the log cabin portion. I think I'll make one up in muslin before I dive in to cutting up the fabric :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment