Monday, July 26, 2010

Cleaning up the sewing room ... again!

I have the never ending love/hate relationship with my sewing room.  Once it is cleaned up, I love my space -- and I really do know how fortunate I am to actually have an entire room devoted to my sewing!! -- but then I spend a day or two ... or an hour or two ... in there and it invariably begins to look like a tornado has blown through there.

We're getting ready to go on vacation, and one of the things I love love love is to come home to a neat, clean and orderly house.  The only way that can happen is if I leave it that way to begin with!! And after two weeks of playing in the sewing room with Jenny and Sophie, it really really needs some TLC!!

I had a playdate with my friend Bonnie today and we were laughing that I had sent Jenny home with a whole suitcase full of fabric and my sewing room doesn't look a bit different!! And I still couldn't find that piece of light pink that I wanted to use today!!  So my project tomorrow is to arm myself with a box of jumbo zipper bags to organize the pattern/fabric piles that are everywhere and maybe I'll end up with some if not all of the surfaces in my sewing room visible,

And I will rest assured that it will stay that way until I get home with a head full of NEW projects!

0 comments:

Post a Comment