Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Let's Do IT ... SITP updated

Today I learned that the yahoo group list for SITP has been dissolved,  Quite a few folks have written me asking for the files, and I'm sorry to say that the list was not mine and therefore I do not have the posted files :(  But what I do have is a strong desire to help my quilty friends with this awesome project that I started back in August 2009.  Wow! does that make me cringe at yet another UFO sitting there for a year.

So, here's the deal ... some introductory posts are on the blog already and also the first three or four weeks of assignments.  I will work for the next two months to get all the way through the project for those who would like to continue or to start this remarkable quilt designed by Judy Martin.

Go check the archives here and let's get started!  Pass the word that Shakespeare is on the move!! hehehe ... email me with questions (mtviewquilts@cox.net) or post comments here.

Here's the link to get you started!! http://livinginstitches.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment