Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I will not procrastinate ... I will not procrastinate ...

I'm making this my new mantra. Why? Because I've had one quilt on the longarm machine since the first of the month, and another needing binding put together so I can finish it. What's holding me back? I don't know ... except that sometimes I just lose my verve, that spark, that drive to finish something. Where does it go? I don't know!! My favorite project to overcome the "blahs" is to go play in the sewing room ... fondle fabric ... look at patterns ... the more time I spend in there, the more ready I get for some fun on the sewing machine! So today I'm going to go close myself in there with some music and lovely Scentsy and get motivated to finish some things! We've got company coming next week and the quilt on the machine is for the guest room!! Running out of time! Enjoy the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment